A while


 

A While

 

Yeah, it’s been a while,

A while for which I long.

And listen to you talk,

A soothing, sweet melodies song.

 

 

                                Yeah, it’s been a while,

                                I peeked into your lovely eyes.

                                Searching in them if any

                                Concern for me lies...!!

 

Yeah, it’s been a while,

I haven’t admired your beautiful soul

How much ever, I dive into it and gape

Or hide it somewhere from the world, safe

 

                                Yeah, it’s been a while,

                                For your presence, I starve

                                To be around you, I am assured

                                Your beautiful smile, life is insured.

 

A while...? you ask?  it is larger than cosmos and infinity

Your thoughtful silence a blissful serenity

To be around you, even for an infinity is a while

Forever in my heart, shines your beautiful smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Icarus's Lament

The Underdog Part 12; The Escape

First post