The Stranger Say's Hello


 wildflowers greeted me on one side...

little flowers with butterflies on the breeze ride

to one oasis I stopped and I see...

adam's children play and glee.


The traversing path, I walked again...

to the distant shelter, my eyes attain...

never have I looked back and saw

Never I have found, faults or flaw


One group, amidst travel I spot

To my eyes a beautiful scene brought...

watchful parents, watching children play 

contemplation of God's plan which lay

In another spot, I found a wise adult chopping wood,

green lush tree, chopped for pyre queued.

the reason for chopping...I ask the man

To my lengthening shadow, he scans...


Further, I walked to the pool, where some men lay

covered in clay, their hair turned gray...

I asked for their names, of them  one smile I knew

long is the distance traversed, though seemed miles few


The children which gleefully play, 

Graying now in front of me lay...

Now we have come to a concave shallow

A stranger saying to these men Hello...


Life is a journey, one must traverse with a friend,

and enjoy the moment and the time in the company spend.

to be blind by affluence and pride, or being bred well

Listen, listen, to the time's ticking bell.


Now after traversing...my shadow a companion faithful

ponders the distance to be traversed doubtful

I, who walked from sunrise till sunset

Is left in peace by companion by night's onset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Icarus's Lament

The Underdog Part 12; The Escape

First post